RN (Registered Nurse)
VMP is hiring for Registered Nurses!
Benefits of choosing VMP as your next employer include:
- Competitive PAY that reflects years of experience
- Blocked scheduling (more days off in a row!)
- Smaller patient ratios
- Continued education courses & trainings
- Employee Engagement Activities: Free zoo passes, cell phone discounts, monthly caregiver appreciation
- Free CPR Renewal*
- Promote within culture
- A dedicated staff of IN HOUSE Nurse Educators, Therapists, Respiratory Therapist on staff 24/7, Wound Care Nurses, ETC.
- Sign on bonus of up to $5,000.00 & referral bonuses up to $500.00
- Benefits including competitive health, dental, vision, and PTO
We are currently hiring for the following units:
- Long Term Care
The RN shall utilize the nursing process in the execution of general nursing procedures in the maintenance of health, prevention of illness, or care of the ill. They are responsible for the performance of delegated medical acts in accordance with current nursing standards. The RN is also responsible for the direct and general supervision of delegated nursing acts. Independent projects, learning or Quality Improvements are encouraged rewarded through incentive program.
Supervises direct care provided by LPNs and C.N.As for his/her assigned patients.
May have the added responsibility of rotation for house supervision.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimally must have received an Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in preparation for RN licensure. BLS card.
*Renewal of CPR must be done off of work hours.
* Sign on bonuses not paid until one year anniversary. Referral bonuses paid at 3 month and 6 month mark of referred employee's employment date.
VMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.