Resident Assistant- Assisted Living
VMP is hiring for caring Resident Assistants!
Benefits of choosing VMP as your next employer include:
- Smaller patient ratios
- Continued education courses & trainings
- Free CPR Renewal*
- Promote within culture
- On the bus line!
- Benefits including competitive health, dental, vision, and PTO
- Scrubs any color and jean days every Friday
- Employee Engagement Activities: Free zoo passes, cell phone discounts, monthly caregiver appreciation
Summary of Job:
The Resident Assistant accepts responsibility and accountability for the routine restorative rehabilitative care provided to a group of residents in collaboration with the nurse.
VMP now is hiring in two of our departments
- 0.4 FTE AM Shift (6AM-2PM)
- 0.6 FTE PM Shift (2PM-10PM)
- 0.8 FTE NOC Shift (10PM-6AM)
- 0.6 FTE NOC Shift (10PM-6AM)
- 0.3 FTE NOC Shift (10PM-6AM)
Previous experience in assisted living environment with CBRF certifications.
VMP is an independent, non-profit, faith-based Long Term Care facility that has provided comprehensive services for seniors for over 90 years.
VMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.