- Physical Therapy - restore and maintain physical movement and muscle strength
- Occupational Therapy – restore and maintain everyday life skills
- Speech Therapy – restore speech and the swallow function
- Gait and mobility training
- Orthopedic rehab –hips, knees, etc.
- Exercise programs for increased muscle function and arthritis pain
- Joint/soft tissue mobilization
- Modalities- e-stim, ultrasound and diathermy
- Pain management
- Comprehensive rehabilitation
- Lymphedema treatment
- Wound consultation and care
- IV therapy
- Respiratory therapy
Dr. Sarfraz S. Sidhu, MD, is a graduate of Ross University School of Medicine in Bridgetown, Barbados. He attended undergraduate studies at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and finished his Internship and Residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Sidhu is board-certified in Internal Medicine. He served as the Chairman of Medicine at the Rehabilitation Hospital of WI and was responsible for starting the Hospitalist Program.
He is the co-founder of Oak Medical, a post-acute company in Waukesha which is committed to providing comprehensive care for post-hospital patients in the skilled nursing setting.
Dr. Sidhu is fully devoted to promoting health and healing with a customer focused approach.