Rehab Tech/ Office Assistant
VMP Manor Park is now hiring an Office Assistant/Rehab Tech for a full-time 40 hour-5 day/week position at our beautiful state of the art location in West Allis, Wisconsin. The Office Assistant/Rehab Tech will work with the therapy team assisting with clerical tasks to help support the dynamic department.
- Assist with patient treatments as directed
- Assist transporting patients to/from clinic
- Maintain therapy equipment/space
- Files paper work and charts as needed
- Maintain various excel spreadsheet
- Formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Reading and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains confidentiality of clients and employees
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Excellent technical skills with the ability to adapt to new programs quickly
- Demonstrate ability to work well as part of a team
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to Multi Task
- Prior office experience is a plus but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) year of administrative/clerical experience preferred
VMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.