VMP is hiring for LPNs!
Benefits of choosing VMP as your next employer include:
- Competitive PAY that reflects your years in the field
- Block scheduling (more days off in a row!)
- Smaller patient ratios
- Continued education courses/ trainings
- Free CPR Renewal*
- Promote from within culture
- Scrubs any color and jean days every Friday
- Employee Engagement Activities: Free zoo passes, cell phone discounts, monthly caregiver appreciation
- Benefits including competitive health, dental, vision, and PTO
- Sign on bonus up to $2500.00* and referral bonuses up to $500
We are currently hiring for:
- 1st Shift, 0.9 FTE, Ventilator Unit or Rehab Unit
- 1st Shift, 0.6 FTE, Rehab Unit
- 1st Shift, 0.4 FTE, Ventilator Unit
- 2nd Shift, 0.8 FTE, Dementia, Assisted Living or Long Term Care Unit/ Rehab Unit
- 2nd Shift, 0.6 FTE, Long Term Care, Dementia, or Rehab Unit
- 2nd Shift, 0.4 FTE, Dementia Unit
- 3rd Shift, 0.5 FTE, Ventilator Unit
Under the general supervision of a Registered Nurse the Licensed Practical Nurse provides direct and indirect care to residents. Performs a variety of technical procedures in caring for subacute, convalescent and chronically ill residents. Collaborates with the Registered Nurse in administering care to the complex and unstable resident. Independent projects, learning projects or quality improvement projects are encouraged. Maintains practice under the LPN scope of practice guidelines.
Supervises CNAs providing direct patient care to his/her assigned patients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Technical or collegiate school completion in preparation for LPN licensure. BLS card.
VMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.