Laundry Aide, Full-time 2nd Shift
VMP is now hiring for a full time Laundry Aide!
35 hours per week, 1:00-8:30 PM
Collect, sort, process, repair, stock, store, and distribute laundry used in the facility and the laundry supplied by the commercial linen company according to prescribed washing, sanitation, and safety standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sort and wash laundry.
- Collect and separate laundry processed in house from commercial
- Dry and fold, hang, repair, and/or iron processed laundry.
- Deliver the laundry to designated areas.
- Maintain the equipment and environment.
- Document weights of laundry.
- Document daily cleaning of the laundry room.
- Label residents' personal items.
- Attend all required in service programs provided by the facility.
This position is eligible for a full benefits package including health insurance, PTO, employer provided life insurance and short term disability, voluntary long term disability, vision, dental, flexible spending account, 403(b) retirement plan with employer match
VMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.