Collect, sort, process, repair, stock, store, and distribute laundry used in the facility and the laundry supplied by the commercial linen company according to prescribed washing, sanitation, and safety standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sort and wash laundry.
- Collect and separate laundry processed in house from commercial
- Dry and fold, hang, repair, and/or iron processed laundry.
- Deliver the laundry to designated areas.
- Maintain the equipment and environment.
- Document weights of laundry.
- Document daily cleaning of the laundry room.
- Label residents' personal items.
- Attend all required in service programs provided by the facility.