Housekeeping Aide, 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM
VMP is now hiring for a full time Housekeeping Aide!
35 hours per week. Monday-Friday 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Must work holidays (eligible for holiday pay)
Maintain a clean, sanitary, and orderly environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Dust and clean furniture, fixtures, and personal items.
- Dust and wet mop, as well as vacuum.
- Disinfect restrooms and remove waste
- Make resident's beds.
- Stock exchange carts and deliver the carts to the units.
- Stock tub rooms and linen closets.
- Help with pest control.
- Wash and hang blinds and drapery.
- Report all needed repairs.
- Document any special duties.
- Carry and respond to pager as assigned.
- Follow infection control guidelines for terminal cleaning.
- Attend all required in service programs provided by the facility and department.
- Collect resident’s personal laundry daily in the Health Center.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is eligible for a full benefit package including health insurance, PTO, employer provided life insurance and short term disability, voluntary long term disability, vision, dental, flexible spending account, 403(b) retirement plan with employer match
VMP is an independent, nonprofit, faith-based long term care facility that has provided comprehensive services for seniors for over 90 years.
VMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.