Food Service Associates
VMP is now hiring Food Service Associates!
Part time positions available. First and second shift. See hours below.
Works under the direction of the Team Leaders. Performs a variety of food service related duties to residents in the dining room. Performs cleaning, setting tables, and/or ware washes between meals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Read forecast tallies to determine amount and kind of foods and supplies to be portioned
- Carefully portion food in a safe and sanitary manner
- Assembles food trays accurately
- Assemble trays for general and therapeutic diets
- Performs a variety of dish room & ware-washing duties
- Transports carts safely throughout the facility
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly manner
- Presets and clears areas of service
- Courteously serves residents in dining areas
- Maintains confidentiality and assists residents in meal service.
Must be at least 16 years old and able to work any weekday, weekend, or holidays. No experience is necessary. Training provided!
- 20 hours per week. 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Less than 20 per week. 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (Perfect for students!)