Food Service Associates
VMP is now hiring Food Service Associates!
- 40 hours per week: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Less than 20 hours per week: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM (perfect for students!)
Works under the direction of the Team Leaders. Performs a variety of food service related duties to residents in the dining room. Performs cleaning, setting tables, and/or ware washes between meals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Read forecast tallies to determine amount and kind of foods and supplies to be portioned
- Carefully portion food in a safe and sanitary manner
- Assembles food trays accurately
- Assemble trays for general and therapeutic diets
- Performs a variety of dish room & ware-washing duties
- Transports carts safely throughout the facility
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly manner
- Presets and clears areas of service
- Courteously serves residents in dining areas
- Maintains confidentiality and assists residents in meal service.
Must be at least 16 years old and able to work any weekday, weekend, or holidays. No experience is necessary. Training provided!
VMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.