Floor Maintenance Technician
VMP is seeking a motivated Floor Maintenance Technician to join our Building & Grounds team!
This is a full-time position with 40 hours per week. 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Sweeps, vacuums, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors of residents’ rooms, hallways, stairways, lobbies, etc.
- Cleans and extracts rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies
- Washes walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels and sills
- Stocks supplies in designated areas
- Empties wastebaskets and transports trash to disposal areas
- Transports small equipment and tools between departments
- Set up tables and chairs as needed for events
- Transports furniture and set up rooms for occupancy
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous floor maintenance experience required
- Ideal candidates should know how to operate and maintain floor maintenance machines or be willing to learn
VMP is an independent, non-profit, faith-based Long Term Care facility that has provided comprehensive services for seniors for over 90 years.
VMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.