VMP is now hiring a Cook/Team Lead!
Full time position, 2nd Shift
Performs a wide variety of duties essential to preparation and service of food to residents, guests, and associates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meets VMP’s behavioral competencies.
- Cooks and monitors quality of foodstuffs in quantities according to menu recipes and forecast tallies.
- Meets Food Service Department performance competencies.
- Processes foodstuffs for menu items needed.
- Assures accurate reading of all required temperature checks.
- Maintains safe, sanitary work area.
- Performs cleaning duties as assigned.
- Provides guidance and training as needed, on activities related to food production.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Adheres to departmental and facility policies.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
VMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.