CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
VMP is hiring for caring Certified Nursing Assistants!
Benefits of choosing VMP as your next employer include:
- Competitive Pay based on your work ethic!
- On the bus line
- Smaller patient ratios (8 residents:1 aide)
- Continued education courses
- Benefits including competitive health, dental, vision, and PTO
- Block scheduling (more days off in a row!)
- Promote within culture
- Scrubs any color and jean days every Friday
- Employee Engagement Activites: Free zoo passes, cell phone discounts, monthly caregiver appreciation
- Free CPR Renewal*
- Referral bonus up to $500!
Openings: We are currently hiring for full time and part time on various shifts!
Summary of Job:
The C.N.A. accepts responsibility and accountability for the routine restorative rehabilitative care provided to a group of residents in collaboration with the nurse.
Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing on the state of WI CNA Registry. Experience required; preferably in a long term care setting.
VMP is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.