The staff here was great. My family member struggled a lot, being unable to walk and suffering from dementia. He was not always the easiest patient to please, and was difficult at times. I can't say enough how great the staff was with him, especially the ladies who were responsible for the day-to-day cares. They were always respectful and able to calm him down.
VMP Mission and Vision Statements
The mission of VMP is to provide a full range of senior healthcare for residents, patients and the community in accordance with Christian values.
VMP Vision Statement
VMP is dedicated to providing a full range of compassionate care and services for older adults in our care, respecting each individual’s personal, physical and spiritual needs. These needs are met though individually-tailored services delivered by a skilled and caring staff committed to providing high-quality, cost-effective care. Our mission is further enhanced through collaborations with community partners, aimed at improving the care and quality of life of those in the community.
We accomplish this in an environment that continually challenges its members to excel, and in a structure that encourages growth, research and wise use of resources. VMP promotes an active lifestyle for older adults, both internally and to those in the community, all in harmony with our Christian tradition.
- Excellence in the highest quality care and safest environment for older adults
- Advocate of active senior lifestyle and improved quality of life
- Use of leading-edge technology and information.
- Service to our immediate and larger community, encouraging all persons to work together as partners to create a just and caring community.
- Belief and promotion of Christian values while recognizing the worth of all people regardless of their faith background.
- Commitment to education regarding proper care of older adults.
- Operation with the highest level of justice, integrity and fairness.
- Prudent and professional management of our human, financial and physical resources.
- Respect for residents, families, employees, visitors and the community in all activities.
- To provide the highest quality healthcare possible by considering each individual’s choices, dignity, independence and quality of life.
- To promote, advance and provide opportunities for a healthy and active lifestyle as lived out through our Christian values.
- To commit our family to yours.
- To provide a safe, secure and stable environment for our residents in a respectful, professional and friendly manner through open communication, interaction and accessibility.
- To provide person-centered, quality healthcare that addresses the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of individuals and their families as they age.
- To be passionately committed to enhancing the lives of seniors.
- To provide wise stewardship of resources that achieves both fulfillment of the vision and fiscal responsibility.